Our air shipment arrived this week and I was most excited to pull our computer out and set it up. I have missed you Mac! Not only has uploading photos been a challenge on other computers, I have missed listening to all of my music while hanging around the house. This computer was my lifeline to the world outside of Switzerland for a year and a half and I love it! I don't know what I would have done during my months of being a housewife if it weren't for this electronic device that served not only as our computer, but also as our stereo and TV.
Scott lands in an hour and a half and I am so excited I have butterflies in my stomach. Stay tuned for many more blog updates now that we are together again and our trusty Mac is by our side to share our adventures with you.

No comments:
Post a Comment