Sunday, October 16, 2011

Three Weeks & Date Night

So I have become one of those Moms that only takes photos of her child now.  As one of our friends called it, I am addicted to baby Belle TV.  I can just watch her make all sorts of faces for hours these days. Here are a few to celebrate her three week birthday!

Scott surprised me on Belle's three week birthday with a date night!  We were actually planning a date night before Belle's arrival, but my water broke instead and we had to cancel our reservations.  My parents were able to watch Belle and we were able to have a nice meal together, eat oysters and Caesar salad and drink wine, all without one interruption!  Family photo before heading out for the big event.

And finally this is how I found my two favorite people yesterday when I returned home from a quick errand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...