Monday, October 17, 2011

U Pick in Hood River

Scott and I made the leap this past Sunday and went on a big family outing.  We loaded up the car (diaper bag, Bob stroller, Ergo, lunch, extra bags for fruit, camera, boppy, coats and anything else we thought we might need to keep Belle happy) and drove to Hood River to pick apples.  We ended up at the Kiyokawa Family Orchard in the Hood River Valley and came home with bags of apples that we will be eating and dehydrating for days now.  We are learning what was once an easy outing, is now going to take some more planning, time, packing and patience.  I am so glad we made the leap because with each outing it can only get easier, right?  Belle was great and we are now exhausted, but proud of ourselves.
Scott rocking the Ergo
Belle slept the entire time
Honey crisp apples are delicious!
How many do you want me to pick Scott?  I am now on the hunt for lots of apple recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...