Friday, May 11, 2012

Family Photos

Happy Friday!  I am playing catch up here on the blog.  I forgot to share more of our family photos from last month.  I am now trying to decide which ones to order and there are so many to choose from.  Here are some favorites and darn right funny faces made by Belle.
Here we are walking down NE 42nd with all of the flowers in bloom.  Even though this photo has lots of color, I prefer the black and white version.
I love Belle's face in this one
My Mom made a pink tutu and Belle decided she did NOT like it.  I think I will try using it again with her one year photos.
Big smile!  Playing with one of her very favorite toys!
Big girl sitting up with the cutest little smirk.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great photos, Heather! Belle seems like such a happy little girl--and why wouldn't she be? xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...