Friday, July 13, 2012

Home Alone!


Most Fridays I work from home and I am thankful the company I work for allows this flexibility in my schedule.  This morning I had a realization as I was kissing Scott and Belle goodbye, I am going to be home alone all day!  I told Scott, "I am going to get sooooooo much done!"  When we had Vanessa care for Belle in our home, one of the perks of being here on Fridays was the opportunity to hug and kiss and play with Belle in between calls, emails and spreadsheets and I loved it.  Now that Belle is at school, this means I am missing out on those hugs and kisses, but I am gaining a chance to really power through my day and to-do lists.  By 8:30 this morning I had already done a few loads of laundry, answered emails, vacuumed the entire house, changed our sheets, dusted, had a conference call with South Africa and made a grocery list!  The one thing I have not done is showered, hence the photo being in black and white.  It is still not even noon and I have plenty of other tasks to accomplish.  Here's to being home alone for a few hours and a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...