Well, it didn't take long for all of us to get a virus from Belle starting daycare, one week to be exact. We have been recovering from a cold that struck all three of us down to the ground and it has hurt. Who knew that Scott and I would also get sick? Apparently every parent we know that has their children in a care facility! Thankfully we are on the mend and back into our normal routine. I am sitting at my desk with a box of Kleenex beside me to gently dab at my runny nose and I have been blowing it in the bathroom every hour to avoid stares from people having to hear the odd sounds your nose makes when you blow with all of your might.
While Belle and I were home together I took a few photos of her while she napped with me. Due to her congestion she let out some hilarious snorts and snores. Fingers crossed the next virus gives us a few weeks off before striking again!
No comments:
Post a Comment