Monday, June 17, 2013

37 Weeks or 38 Weeks - I don't really care, just come already!

Is this a belly shot at 37 weeks or 38?

I knew very early on that I was pregnant with this baby and I knew exactly when we conceived, so it was surprising to hear at my first ultrasound that they believed our due date was July 7th, not June 28th.  Hello?  I am an accountant, being precise is one of the skill sets required with my job.  I never believed their ultrasound and firmly told myself, I am having this baby in June and that is final.  Thankfully, I am blessed to have an amazing OB who booked an inducement date of June 28th, so my wish may just come true.  Still, I am not satisfied, now I want him to come sooner.  I had Belle at 38 weeks and didn't need to go through the last few weeks of pregnancy where everything hurts and you just feel like a whale.  It is time, we are ready, let's do this.  Come baby, come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...