Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Storage!

Even though I am trying really hard, I am finding that I have a collection of baby related items stashed in various parts of our home.  After looking at some homes on the market in our neighborhood for storage ideas, I decided my best option would be to add some type of wall with cabinet doors for the full length of Belle's room.  After receiving various quotes and trying to explain my vision to several contractors, I met Jeff and Bobbi and everything clicked.  Not only did they understand my goal, they also understood my price range.  Fast forward two weeks later, we have storage in Belle's room!  I love the end result!

BEFORE:

AFTER:
One happy baby girl in her new and improved room.  The long skinny room appears to be even skinnier, but I know we will get use to the look and it is still the perfect room for our little girl.

2 comments:

  1. Turned out great, Heather! She will love playing in her "secret passageway" when she is older, too:) Is she really 8 months old already? Time goes by so fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott already played a game of peek-a-boo with her through the "secret passageway" and she loved it. Yes, I know, time seems to fly by with our baby girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...